OVERCOMING THE FEAR OF SELF-PROMOTION
Promote Yourself with Confidence as a Self-Employed Professional
by C.J. Hayden
PDF or Kindle Ebook
Learn to overcome fear, resistance, and the voice of your inner critic, so you can promote yourself and your business confidently!
Hesitation to promote yourself as a self-employed professional, freelancer, consultant, or coach holds you back from achieving personal fulfillment and financial success. When you’re reluctant to broadcast your accomplishments and capabilities, your ideal clients never get the chance to find out what you can do for them.
Over the past two decades, the content of this powerful, insightful book has been delivered as a course taken by hundreds of self-employed professionals like you. Now available for the first time in written form, this book will teach you specific, actionable techniques for managing the fear and resistance you have about marketing and selling.
Here’s just some of what the book covers:
- How fear and resistance to sales and marketing works behind the scenes to sabotage you
- Step-by-step approaches to overcome the seven most common fears of self-promotion
- How to identify when fear, resistance, and your inner critic are running the show
- What you can do to reprogram your thinking about marketing and sales
- Specific techniques you can use to promote yourself even when it scares you
- How to transform your relationship with marketing, selling, and prospective clients so you can promote yourself confidently
With Overcoming the Fear of Self-Promotion as your guide, you will loosen the grip of your fears and become a more courageous marketer.
Who this book is for:
- Self-employed professionals and freelancers
- Consultants, coaches, and trainers
- Therapists, counselors, and health practitioners
- Writers, designers, and artists
- Fitness, lifestyle, and beauty professionals
- Anyone who must promote their own services in order to succeed
This book will give you the boost you need to conquer the saboteurs getting in the way of your business success. You’ll find step-by-step lessons and experiential exercises, giving you exactly what you need to continue practicing what you learn. Each lesson is illustrated with examples and personal experiences from students who have taken the course on which the book is based.
Here’s just some of what you will learn:
- How to recognize fear or resistance in the moment, so you can get past it as it happens
- Discovering your personal antidote to self-promotion fear
- What to do when fear masquerades as procrastination and avoidance
- Proven strategies for reprogramming your inner critic
- Quick fixes to use when fear or resistance shows up
- How to tell people about your capabilities without bragging or being pushy
Don’t let fear hold you back from achieving the business and financial success you deserve!