OVERCOMING THE FEAR OF SELF-PROMOTION
60-Minute Audio Workshop on CD or MP3
by C.J. Hayden, MCC, CPCC
What is it that makes you hesitate to broadcast your accomplishments and capabilities? Reluctance to promote yourself holds you back from achieving personal fulfillment and financial success. You can vanquish this fear and learn to promote yourself effectively!
Who This Class Is For
- Consultants, coaches, therapists, and trainers
- Self-employed professionals and freelancers
- Service business owners
- Sales and marketing representatives
- Anyone who must promote themselves in order to succeed
What You Will Learn
- How to overcome your resistance to marketing and selling
- The seven basic fears of self-promotion and how to manage them
- What to do when fear masquerades as procrastination and avoidance
- Strategies for reprogramming your inner critic
- Three powerful ways to tell people about your capabilities without bragging or selling
- How to promote yourself with an attitude that serves you instead of sabotaging you
What People Say about this Workshop
I watched myself go from uncomfortable to comfortable with strangers and realized that I don’t need to be afraid of the unknown.
~ Andrejka Coklyat, Handwriting Analyst
I just wanted to let you know how valuable the class was. It was a great reminder not only for me on how to deal with my own fears, but also it will be a great help with the clients I coach.
~ Rosalie Marcus, Business Coach
I learned valuable lessons about attracting clients, marketing myself, and overcoming fears.
— Mark Gregory, IT Consultant
I loved hearing everyone share about strategies that worked for them… The most reassuring part of the class was learning that our fears tend to be shared and universal… I thought only I suffered from “terminal uniqueness.”
~ Nancy Marmolejo, Life and Business Coach
What You Get with Your Purchase
- 60-minute class on CD or MP3
- Two-page handout of tips and quotes
Note: This program was recorded live from a teleseminar. You’ll hear questions and comments as C.J. interacts with participants.
$14.95 USD + shipping/tax
MP3 is available for download immediately.
CD will be shipped within one business day.
Questions about the workshop? Contact us!